Domain Name Aquisition
There's a right way and wrong way to choosing a domain name.
Recommendations for choosing a domain name:
- Brandable, if possible use your company name
- Long-term, applicable in the far future
- Easy to pronounce
- Easy to type/spell, no clever spellings UNLESS, it's your name or company name
- Short, 6-14 characters
- Use .com (vs. .net, etc. UNLESS you're a non-profit or other organization, .org has its benefits)
- No hyphens, no numbers
- Research: Already trademarked? Has someone already built a reputation for it? Any negative associations?
- Protect your brand by purchasing other related URLs and possible misspellings
Let me know what you're thinking and we can bounce ideas around for ways to improve the domain name, if any
. It's highly possible what you have in mind is pretty straight-forward and "money". I'll check on its availability and handle the registration process for you.