Develop a New Site
Let's get it done!
Besides a design that is consistent with your brand, I can implement any of the following features to your site:
- E-Commerce* - sell your stuff on your website
- Live Online Chat* - great for good customer service
- Blog* - when you know you've got lots to share
- E-mail Set Up* - using ...@yourdomain.com
- Original Photos/videos* - from a shoot
- Mobile Friendy Version - looks good on a phone too
- Easy Navigation - make it intuitive to find info
- Social Media Links - incorporate in headers/footers
- Twitter Feed Display - featured on your site
- Instagram Feed Display - featured on your site
- Facebook Feed Display - featured on your site
- Favicon - your little icon on browser tabs
- Rotating Slider - large images on top of home page
- Embedded Videos - from YouTube accounts
- Contact Form - another way for people to reach you
- Search Engine Optimization - get your site found
- Search Bar - in the header of your website
* Requires a separate fee.
Think about the following and when you're ready to create a new website, send me a text.
- What features (above) do you want? Depending on your business, some are needed and others are not.
- What information do you want on the site? This can range from basic company information, your products/services to detailed reports, articles.
- Do you already have your logo and brand colors established? It's important that your website reflects your brand. If you want to refresh your brand, I provide a logo refresh service. If you want to start from scratch, we can do that too!
- Does the website information need to be continuously updated? Many small business websites do not need to update content on a daily or even weekly basis. Many would like to display information that is constantly changing for one reason or another, but just don't have the resources for regular website updates. We can determine the best course for your budget. For example, social media and live feeds embedded on your site is an efficient way to display information that is constantly changing.
- What is your budget? See Pricing Information and get a sense of what you can afford. While we have our initial discussion, we can see what features are must-haves vs. nice to have.